2017 Registration is open!
NEW for 2017! Bib Personalization
- Characters are restricted to letters, digits, and dashes only.
- Personalization cannot be all digits.
- Must be family-friendly. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate entries.
Each bib is unique regardless of race distance chosen. Personalization requests are available on a first come/first served basis, so REGISTER NOW to reserve YOUR preferred personalization.
If you’re already registered, you can add a bib personalization to your current registration here.
Please read these things to CAREFULLY CONSIDER before you register:
- You must be 18 years or older on race day
- You must be able to maintain a 13:45 per mile pace (3 hour Half Marathon, 6 hour marathon)
- There is no Race-Day bib pickup unless pre-selected on-line ($30 fee)
- There are no registration refunds, deferrals, or runner transfers for any reason.
- Race Flex Option™ is the ONLY way to transfer between races any time up to packet pickup. You cannot upgrade to the Race Flex Option™ after you have registered. Choose Race Flex WHEN you register.
- Race Flex Option™ allows a one-time transfer to Last Chance BQ.2 Marathon – Chicagoland while BQ.2 registration remains open
- Limited to one General Registration per person
- Falsifying name or date-of-birth will forfeit your registration
- Attempted bib sale will forfeit your registration
|Race Choice||Thru 2/28/17||Thru 4/30/17||Thru 6/30/17||Thru Fill|
|Fall Final 20 TM||$90||$95||$100||$105|
|Any Race, Race FlexTM Option||$135||$145||$150||$160|
Note: Runners pay marathonguide.com a nominal service fee at registration.
Coming Soon – In Training Badges
Share your status on Social Media as a